Dolphin Nursery

I love dolphins and I love baby animals so when SeaWorld opened the Dolphin Nursery, I knew it would become my favorite spot in the park. 


All of the babies were extremely active and playful today. It was fun watching their tiny shadows dart from one side of the enclosure to the other as their imaginations ran wild. 




Every once and a while one of the babies would jump out of the water and showoff.  




One of the human children had a shark toy that their little one found more than interesting. The children quickly bonded and it was amazing to watch the inter-species friends interact. 




Finally the little dolphin gave up to explore something on the enclosure's floor. I have no idea what was so interesting but apparently, I am missing something amazing. 







I loved watching the babies and I cannot wait to see them again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment