Wine Not Paint?

As a bonding exercise, my team went to our local Painting with a Twist for a fun class! 


This was my first painting class since college and I enjoyed every minute of it!  Painting with a Twist refers to their classes as "fun art not fine art" so they are perfect for every level!  While painting, guests are encouraged to bring their own wine to sip on.



For this class, we painting wine glasses on a pastel background.  Here is my work of art in progress!



We were challenged to post a selfie with our canvas to social media. The person who received the most "likes" could win a prize!


While we waited for our backgrounds to dry, we enjoyed the studio's clever photobooth!




My finished piece and my social media prize!  I received over 25 "likes" while painting!



The glass says "Wine is the answer, what was the question?"



Everyone was encouraged to put their own twist on the project.




Such a fun experience with my co-workers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment