Spring 2017 Favorites

Book 

The best book I read this spring was The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne.  I loved the alternative narrator and unique views on the horrors of the holocaust.  I have read several holocaust stories and heard a few first-hand accounts from family and community members.  Unlike my previous reads, this is the first story that I have read from a German perspective, which I enjoyed.  While the book was not an emotionally easy read, I read it quickly and it strongly effected me.




Outfit 

My favorite outfit this season was my first Sarah cardigan and Julia dress. I wore this outfit to my first LuLaRoe vendor event and this was the first time I packed my tiny car with my entire inventory!  I still love this ruffled Sarah and bright Julia pair!




Movie 

I cannot say enough lovely things about the movie, Hidden Figures.  Girl power, race equality, and 1960s outfits, what is not to love?!  10 out of 5 stars for me!


Craft 

My first finished knitting project!  I made myself a hat with an oversized pom-pom!


No comments:

Post a Comment