Galentines 2017 Bestie Box

Since my best friend moved away in August, I have been planning to send her a themed Bestie Box.  The holidays and months rolled by and I kept waiting for the right time.  As I entered February, I started thinking about all of the Valentine's Day we have shared throughout our friendship.  Also, we both love Parks and Rec so Galentine's Day was the perfect excuse for a Bestie Box!


I found this adorable Galentine's Day image on Pinterest and I included a picture from my 18th birthday because it is one of my favorite photos of us. 


I made her a Bestie bracelet with dark and light pink beads.


Because she is a teacher, I couldn't pass up these adorable pencils.


I found this mini lotion, shower gel, and fragrance mist set at Bath and Body Works on sale! 


I also included a collection of mini lipglosses in various shades of pink and red.


To finish off the package, I threw in a fun Valentine's Day toy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment