Epcot's Festival of the Arts - Inaugural 2017

Last weekend, Epcot introduced a new festival to their calendar, the International Festival of the Arts.  The event's goal is to introduce guests to various forms of art including painting, drawing, music, photography, movement, and more.


My dad and I attended the second Saturday of the Inaugural festival and I loved every minute of it!


Every sign was beautiful and all of the flower beds were perfect.





Of course I made a special pair of ears for the event that will be available in Ears To You Bowtique soon.



Figment is the festival's host so he pops up across the park.



Living art "statues"







Our first snack was from the Pop Eats booth.  We tried the bubble champagne with juice filled bubble balls and a Pop't Tart which was a sugar cookie with icing and a chocolate hazelnut filling.



We were able to paint a giant Paint-By-Numbers that is completed daily by guests.



As a souvenir, we were given free postcards of the finished image.


Artists could be found around the park and my dad was given a free postcard of this amazingly adorable child pilot and the artist signed it for him!


While dad and I were starting our scavenger hunt ($6.99 for a map, stickers, and commemorative magnet) at the UK pavilion, I met one of my favorite Disney Instagramers, Keith Lapinig!  Keith was amazing and gave me a custom Sadness button!


Each pavilion houses a famous painting that has been taken over by Figment!  When you find the painting, you put the corresponding sticker of the real painting on your map. 







Japan Pavilion


Chalk art



American Pavilion



Italy and Germany Pavilions


China Pavilion


Norway Pavilion and a booth for custom painted TOMS


Mexico Pavilion



Being our own living art!



Canada Pavilion



France Pavilion


Morocco Pavilion and an art creating a new painting.


We made our way back to America to enjoy some pork and scallops


After our snack and Soarin' Around the World, we went to show Sadness and Joy my new button!



She was so happy!!!






She wanted me to help her change all of the memories to Sad.







Thank you for a wonderful time, Epcot!




Here are all of my survivors from our trip.  The magnet came from our scavenger hunt and I purchased the mug in Innovations.  I received the stickers from the Odyssey Showplace and the map and passport were at the front of the park. 


Stay tuned for more Ears To You Bowtique ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment