Around Town Shopping Adventure

One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is shopping for my loved ones!  Even though I finished all of my shopping and wrapping before December, J and I took advantage of our free weekend to get into the holiday spirit!


I wore my Santa Fe College elf shirt, American Eagle jeans, and brand new boots!


Our first stop was the mall where we searched for Christmas sweaters.  I couldn't find anything I liked but I loved my peppermint mocha from Starbucks! 


Next, we went to Hobby Lobby for an ornament and then popped into the bookstore next door to see our favorite Christmas pets.  They help their humans wrap presents every year while collecting money for homeless pets. 



Finally, we bought a few spirits at our new Total Wine.  I loved their Gator themed tree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment