October Reading Wrap-Up

Welp... October was a slow month of reading for me, even with the inclusion of audiobooks!  While I didn't read any physical books this month, I did finish three audiobooks and here are my reviews.

1. The Midnight Dress by Karen Loxlee


A beautifully written story with a predictable twist and complicated characters.  The magic in this book comes from within the characters which is an interesting switch from traditional fantasy.


2. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling


Such a wonderful and inspiring memoir.  Now I want to read and watch everything Mindy has created!  She is a down-to-earth and wonderful woman. 


3. Binge by Tyler Oakley


Tyler is one of Zoella's best friends so I have been wanting to read this book since it was announced.  A wonderful personal take on being gay, coming out, and spending one's life on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment