Summer 2016 Favorites

Book


How could I not choose the new Harry Potter book as my season favorite?  I loved every minute of this way-too-short story.  The characters new and old, the interesting plot-twists, and the magic made me feel like a child again.  I read the entire book in four hours. 

Makeup


Thanks to Influenster, I was able to try the new Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick and brush.  I love this product so much.  It makes my makeup routine easy and it lasts most of the day.  I love the finish and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. 

Jewelry 



My graduation gift from Jeremy was this gorgeous emerald ring.  This was an amazing Amazon find and I wear it every day.

Clothing 


This summer I discovered Lularoe.  Since then, I have purchased several items however, these pizza leggings have been my favorite!  Even Seven likes them!  If you have not tried Lularoe leggings, you need to buy a pair, or twelve.

Craft 


As part of my company's Olympic games, we made fun shirts to show our team pride.  As team Japan, I had to add the Kawaii character, Pusheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment