12 Days of Merry - Spectacal of Dancing Lights at Hollywood Studios

I was heartbroken when I heard that the Dancing Lights would not be returning to Hollywood Studios.  However, J and I had a magical day saying goodbye.






We started the day with a walk down the Streets of America to see the lights in the daytime.




Then we enjoyed a wonderful (last-minute) dinner in the Sci-Fi Theater while we waited for the sun to set.


Then it was time to see the lights with the rest of the crowd!




























A lovely Cast Member took us by surprise when she asked to snap some couples pictures of us!  She was super sweet and had the cutest pose ideas!











I love my shirt from KrazyHeartStudios on Etsy.  She does amazing work and I highly recommend purchasing from her! 




No comments:

Post a Comment