12 Days of Merry - Holiday Candle Haul

If you have been following me for a while, you would know that I love candles and holiday candles are my favorite!  This year, I picked up candles from Bath and Body Works, Hobby Lobby, and Yankee Candle. 

Bath and Body Works:







Vanilla Snowflake is the perfect blend of subtle Christmas scents.  Described as: "Let it snow vanilla snowflakes with a delectable blend of creamy vanilla, wintry mint and a dash of coconut." 


My favorite candle this year has been Joy because it is a mix of two amazing scents, vanilla marshmallow and peppermint.  


Salted Caramel is the scent I purchase every year because it is perfect for cold winter nights.  It leaves my home smelling like fresh baked goodies.


Party Dress is a candle that I did not expect to love.  The "scent is a blend of orchid petals, billowing white peony and soft jasmine, perfect for every holiday party."  I also love that it is pink!

Hobby Lobby:


Vanilla Toddy is similar to the Salted Caramel because it smells like baked sweets.  It is a simple and small but spreads fragrance throughout the house. 

Yankee Candle:



Christmas Eve is a mix of "warm hearth, sugared plums, and candied fruits."  It is the perfect candle to burn the night before Christmas. 


Apple Cider is a good Thanksgiving and Christmas candle because it fills the house with apple, "cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg."  Normally, I do not care for candles with cinnamon however, this one is light and natural. 


Cinnamon Scone is another candle that surprised me this season.  Once again, it leaves my home smelling like I baked a batch of sweets. 


Gingerbread Maple is warm and inviting, perfect for burning during holiday parties!


No comments:

Post a Comment