12 Days of Merry - Grinchmas at Universal

J's best friend, SD, has never been to a Florida theme park.  During the holiday break, J and I decided to change that!  We took him to Islands of Adventure and at the last minute, SD chose to purchase an annual pass!  Of course, J was really excited!



Park entrance selfies!


Why yes, that is my finger in the picture... 




Yummy Christmas treats for sale in the bakery! 



I wanted some cute Christmas pictures but J's hat was in the way. 


He wasn't very happy when I removed it for him...



But I got my cute pictures!


Up first, Grinchmas with my Grinches!








The Whos were adorable!


Then it was time for the best part of the park, Harry Potter World!







We even met the Cap on Marvel Island!


I took a quick nap in the car while the guys rode roller coasters.  When I woke up, the sun had set and Christmas lights were shining!  


We made last-minute reservations at Mythos when we arrived because none of us had eaten in the award-winning restaurant.  


The inside was gorgeous!


Of course we couldn't leave without trying the signature drink.


It was so delicious that J kept hogging it!





No comments:

Post a Comment