Tiffany & Co. Inspired Birthday Party

For my birthday I wanted a sophisticated party with a fun yet grown-up theme.  What is more sophisticated than Breakfast at Tiffany's?   I decorated with Tiffany Blue and leaned more towards a Tiffany theme than Audrey Hepburn's movie.  I was very please with how my party turned out! 



I found these Tiffany Blue decorations in the wedding section at Michael's. 


I did a quick Google search to find this Audrey Hepburn print and a Birthday ad from Tiffany & Co. that I thought fit well for me. 



I found a 12x12 canvas in my stash and hot glued on a piece of cardstock.  I then hot glued crossing pieces of white stain ribbon to the frame so I could easily hang it with one nail.  To finish the Tiffany box, I added a simple bow. 



I found this gorgeous ribbon at Micheal's and used it to dress-up my Bath and Body Works candles. 


Finally, I slipped into my black Lilly Pulitzer shift and pearls and enjoyed my party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment