Girl's Day at Frozen Summer Fun

C and I have been friends for two years but it feels like we have known each other forever!  Before our day began, I made us Elsa and Anna inspired ears.  Unfortunately, I did not have the right colors in my fabric collection for Anna but I did my best.  I am very proud of the way they turned out.  If you would like to check out the first pair that I made, visit here.



When we arrived at Hollywood Studios, we were greeted by a line of adorable ducks.  I don't know why, but Disney ducks are the cutest!




We arrived just in time to grab the perfect spot for the parade!






Elsa's float was absolutely amazing!


During the parade, Elsa created snow and sang Let It Go!  (More pictures coming soon)



For lunch, we enjoyed sandwiches at the Sci-Fi Drive-In Theater.  It was a great place to cool down and enjoy a quiet meal.





After exploring for a little while, we enjoyed the First Time in Forever Sing-A-Long.  This show is better than last year and I love all of the new jokes!


A Frozen day is never complete without ice cream!


C's first Mickey Bar!  It was also the first time she had worn ears to the parks!


Sadly, just a few minutes later, the bar went SPLAT...


After the ice cream fiasco, we went to say goodbye to Animation Academy.  Everyone else had the same idea so the lines were out of control.


Our next adventure was to find Mr. Gold's shop on the Streets of America.  Mr. Gold is one of the main characters in ABC's Once Upon A Time.  We both love the show so it was fun to point out all of the props we recognized.



I couldn't pass up my opportunity to sing in the rain!




I realized that my ears could work for Elsa, Sadness, and Stich!  Three of my favorite Disney characters!





To end our day, we took a ride on the Great Movie Ride.  They recently made some changes to the ride so we wanted to check them out.  I was happy to find some of my favorite movies featured during the ending credits. 



I was nervous to wear my newest Parkbound button because I lost my Baymax button last time.  However, I did bring it along for a photoshoot.


Before driving home, we stopped at Starbucks for some Frozen treats.  Special thank you to the cast member who made my day with this personalized frappuccino! 


We had an amazing day and I cannot wait until our next Disney girl's day adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment