Birchbox July 2015

For the July 2015, Birchbox's theme was Go Bold.  They really nailed that for me! 






My first sample was a texturizing dry shampoo that smells amazing.  At first I thought something was wrong with my product however, you just have to push the nozzle really hard the first time.  This leaves my hair smelling great, oil-free, and enhances my curls. 


My favorite sample this month is this amazing eye cream.  I have been wanting to try an eye cream because I have dark circles that are often puffy.  I have been using this every day and I already notice a difference!  A little bit of this cream goes a long way!


I received a Whish shaving cream a little while back and I have been obsessed with it.  Thankfully, this body butter is just as good!  I adore the blueberry scent! 


The Balm is one of my favorite brands so I was excited to spot this sample in my box.  I am very pale so I disappointed at first because I assumed this bronzer would be too dark for me.  Boy was I wrong!  This adds a touch of sunkissed glow to my pale face and I can build it up if needed. 


The sample choice this month was for different colors of the Stila liquid lipstick.  Unfortunately, I was unable to ask for the coral so I chose the pink.  This is very bold and extremely long lasting!  It takes a little while to get the hand of it but once you apply it correctly, it stays all day!


What bold items did you get this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment