Surprise for my Little

They always say that sororities are not for four years but for life.  While I wish that was true, after graduation it is more difficult to stay in touch with your sisters.  My little and I used to be very close but life got the best of us and we don't talk often.  To show her that I miss her, I put together a tiny package of goodies. 


Red and white were are sorority colors but I was planning to go for a pink and green theme.  That is until I smelled A Thousand Wishes at Bath and Body Works!  I picked up travel sizes of the lotion and shower gel. 


I ordered pictures from Snapfish of all of college adventures from reveal to Kentucky Derby socials.  I ended the book with a cute big little quote. 


I put all of the pictures in a little book that I found at Michael's.  I was so happy to find a pattern with red! 


Next I added these adorable earrings from Charming Charlies.


Sticking with the red theme, I included a bottle of nail polish and a pack of Skittles. 

I packed the box with red paper confetti and everything fit nicely into a small USPS Flat Rate Box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment