Afternoon at Hollywood Studios

Spring is a wonderful time to plan a weekday trip to Walt Disney World!  We chose a Monday that we were both off and headed down to Hollywood Studios.


The hat was almost completely down and I loved the new view.



Unfortunately, the park was scheduled to close early for a private event.  Apparently the company that built this helicopter rented the Streets of America for a company banquet.  Talk about dining in style! 


I was unable to see Cinderella's Golden Carriage because of the event so I was very disappointed.  To cheer me up, J bought me a Mickey Ice Cream Bar and it was amazing! 



Next we headed to meet one of my new favorite characters, Baymax!  Unfortunately, the meet and greet closed shortly before we arrived and I was devastated... But I was able to snap a few pictures of the adorable robot. 


When we left Baymax, the sun had begun to set and created a beautiful glow. 


Before arriving at Disney, J and I made a quick stop at the Florida Mall where I picked up some goodies from Lush and a Cinderella Tsum Tsum.  Cindy spent the day with us in the parks and loved the sneak preview of her newest movie. 


Shortly before Hollywood Studios closed, J and I decided to head to the Magic Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment